Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Plot of Sex and the City: Get Carried Away

The plot from the trailer deals with:
1. Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker) getting carried away with wedding plans, prompting yet another break-up between her and Big (Chris Noth).
2. Miranda (Cynthia Nixon) dealing with Steve (David Eigenberg) having an affair.
3. Charlotte (Kristin Davis) becoming pregnant.
4. Samantha (Kim Cattrall) Still with Smith Jarrod. Now living in Los Angeles struggling with long term commitment and marriage.
5. Louise (Jennifer Hudson) saying she came to New York to fall in love.
The trailer also revealed that Mr. Big's full name is John James Preston. His first name, John, was revealed at the end of the TV series.

1 comment:

TECHIEBLGRL said...

This was a great movie; I hope the rumors of a prequel are true. I’m a huge fan of everything Sex and the City. I’ve almost watched the entire series and both movies and can’t wait to catch up on it all. Lucky for me, I work for DISH Network and they just came out with DISH Online. DISH Online lets me watch any episode on demand and even lets me set my DVR to record it. It’s great!!